Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello, everyone

Hello, old and new friends,



This is Haojing (Crystal) Cheng, the Chinese teacher at Lane. Finally, I came from the other side of Lake Michicagn to join you guys in Chicago. I am so happy to meet you again virtually through this teacher group blog. Julia and Sara, thank you for inviting me to this teacher group. Please pardon me for not being able to connect with you on-line right away because Gmail kept denying the username I chose during the registration period. Being a full time mom in past years, I am not technically savvy as I used to be. Anyway, I was able to register a right username with Gmail at last.



Hope to see you again either on-line or f2f. Have a nice week!



Crystal Cheng







2 comments:

赵老师 said...

We're so glad that you decided to join us here in Chicago area. If there is anything you need, just let us know! You have my email too, right? I believe so. If not, I can email you.

Best luck and ENJOY Chicago! It's a wonderful place to live!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Haojin, welcome to Chicago!Wish everything go well with your new job!Keep in touch!
chaoyi