Monday, December 3, 2007

Software for converting chinese scripts into Pinyin

Hi, everyone! It was so nice to meet all of you on Saturday! Your fresh ideas and unique approaches to teaching have enlightened me a lot! Though it is the first time to see each other for a lot of us, we feel so close as if we are old friends! I feel so glad that I become a member of this big and warm family! It is so great that we can share our teaching experience and life here as chinese teachers as well as Chinese in Chicago! Thank you so much for everything! I am looking forward to our next meeting! Here, I would like to share with you a software I am using to convert hanzi into pinyin. It is very convenient! You can download it from the following link:http://www.onlinedown.net/soft/45528.htm
Hope it can help all of you as it helps me a lot in preparing lessons!

Chaoyi

No comments: