Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm free, well, almost!

Hi dear fellow teachers,
My name is Michelle Cheng (魏老师). I am finally done with finals! Three more days, I'll be free! This is my first full-time teaching job and I'm so thrilled my long over-due break is just around the corner! It has been tough, you know, being a first-year teacher, working in an urban high school in the south side of Chicago; and not to mention the long and exhausting commute. Though I'm excited to transfer to a suburban school (IMSA, Aurora, IL) that is much closer to my house next year, it was hard for me to say good-bye to my students today (Not all, but I do have a few good ones that I wish I could take with me!) .
I can't wait to meet with all of you in the next meeting. Thank you so much for including me in your group/blog!

No comments: